This website is published and controlled by REX AMERICA, INC and/or it’s Subsidiaries.
REX AMERICA recognizes and respects the importance of the privacy of our visitors to our websites. This policy accounts for the personal data and “cookies” etc. used via our websites. If you do not agree with the terms herein, please do not use this website and delete the “cookies” placed by the website.
- Personal data
On our websites, we may collect information about name, postal address, email address, other contact information, age, interests, gender, IP addresses and other personal data. Our websites are intended for a general audience, and REX AMERICA does not knowingly collect personal data about any person under the age of 18 years.
We process personal data for the following purposes:
- Provision of REX AMERICA services and products and to accommodate your requests and inquiries
- Provision of newsletters offered by REX AMERICA
- The purposes listed in the below cookie section
As a transnational group, REX AMERICA may transfer personal data collected by us on an aggregated or individual level to various divisions, subsidiaries, joint ventures, affiliated and partner companies of REX AMERICA around the world for the purposes stated above, as well to data processors outside of REX AMERICA for storage and service purposes. Personal data will not be disclosed to anyone outside the REX AMERICA scope without your consent unless permitted or required under applicable legislation.
If you have submitted personal data to us, e.g. when registering for a newsletter, you enjoy certain rights to access and rectify data, however, subject to certain legal limitations.
We have implemented appropriate organizational and technical security measures to protect your personal data. We store personal data on servers with limited access located in secured facilities, and our security measures are evaluated on a yearly basis through the BASC Certification process. The servers are protected by anti-virus software and firewalls, among other measures.
Our websites use “cookies”. A cookie is a small text file, which is stored on your computer in order to recognize your computer at recurring visits. The cookie may transmit information via your browser with a purpose of authenticating or identifying the computer (via e.g. the IP address) or the user. “Cookies” may contain information such as registration data and user preferences. When a server receives a request from a computer which stores a cookie from the website, the server is able to use the information stored in the cookie in combination with the information stored on the server. A cookie cannot collect information from your computer and cannot carry any virus or other damaging files.
The following third parties store the following “cookies” on this website:
- Google Analytics and Google DoubleClick (provided by Google Inc.) to enable us to perform statistical analyses of e.g. number of visitors, information on gender, age, location, interests and the like to learn about our visitors; and to improve the website friendliness and usability, e.g. on the basis of website traffic measurements.
- Addthis (provided by AddThis, Inc.) to enable the visitors of our website to use social media features, like sharing, sending or recommending pages to others.
- Youtube (provided by YouTube LLC.) to store session preferences (e.g. language) and suggest other content based on your previous uses (only activated when you are logged in to Youtube when visiting our website and only when clicking the YouTube button).
- Facebook (provided by Facebook, Inc.) to identify users logged in to Facebook for the purpose of sharing content on Facebook (only when you are logged in to Facebook when visiting our website and only when clicking the Facebook button).
- LinkedIn (provided by LinkedIn Corp.) and Eloqua (provided by Eloqua Limited) to enable us a) to enable the “follow” and “share” features of LinkedIn (only when you are logged in to LinkedIn when visiting our website and only when clicking the LinkedIn button), and b) to perform statistical analyses of information on business demographics to learn about our visitors.
You may delete “cookies” if you no longer wish to store them in your computer. However, please note that the high quality of our website may be reduced as a consequence thereof. Please refer to the help guide for your browser for further guidance:
- For Internet Explorer, a help guide is available HERE
- For Mozilla, a help guide is available HERE
- For Chrome, a help guide is available HERE
- For Safari, a help guide is available HERE
- Contact details
General inquiries should be directed to our Web feedback box at the bottom of the “Services” section of this website.